Chicken Asparagus Sheet Pan – Simply the best dinner for busy weeknights. Best part of all, can be made in just ONE sheet pan and full of tender asparagus and broccoli.
Make ahead and meal prep tips for this Sheet Pan Chicken Asparagus Pan meal
- Prep the vegetables the day before and store in a large zip-top freezer bag.
- Whisk the ingredients for the sauce the day before and store in a resealable container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
- Combine the seasonings ahead of the time and store in a jar or resealable container.
- If serving with rice, quinoa or pasta, make a big batch and store in a large resealable container in the fridge.
- This batch works great for meal prep on Sundays and leftovers make great work or school lunch bowls for the rest of the week.
More easy sheet pan meals: