Barbecue Chicken Foil Packets are the perfect easy meal for summer. Best of all, they can be baked or grilled with practically no clean-up! Made with tender chicken coated in a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce with your favorite, summer veggies.
With summer in full swing, the last thing most of us want is to be stuck indoors when it’s nice outside.
This recipe for Barbecue Chicken Foil Packets is the perfect easy dinner recipe to have in your back pocket. Foil packet dinners are ALL the rage right now. They are just so darn simple to put together with practically no clean up.
The best part is how easy they are to customize in individual serving sizes.
Recipe for Barbecue Chicken Foil Packets
- Begin with chicken breasts that you coat in a delicious sweet and tangy honey barbecue sauce.
- Add your favorite chopped veggies – I used zucchini, bell peppers, red onion, corn and broccoli.
- Divide the ingredients onto four 18 x 12 sheets of foil (you can also add a layer of parchment paper inside the foil if you prefer using parchment paper instead)
- Seal up the packets and toss onto the grill until the chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with some fresh parsley and you’ve got the perfect summer meal!
These BBQ Chicken Foil Packets are an easy, flavor-packed meal with virtually no-clean-up!
This recipe first appeared on The Recipe Critic.
More foil pack meals: