Chili Lime Salmon baked in foil on one sheet pan is fresh, flavorful and super delicious! Best of all, this recipe comes together in less than 30 minutes with tangy lime, chili powder and fresh parsley. The perfect weeknight meal! Plus recipe video!
RECIPE FOR CHILI LIME SALMON
- Start off by seasoning the salmon with some salt, black pepper, smoked paprika and chili powder
- Whisk together soy sauce, lime and honey and drizzle over salmon (Marinating it for at least 15 minutes helps to achieve even more flavor but skip if in a pinch)
- Slide lime slices underneath the salmon, wrap with foil (or use parchment paper) and bake until tender and flaky – about 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the salmon.
- To seal in the flavors, broil for 3-5 minutes until the ends of the salmon are slightly charred.
- You can also grill this on the barbecue by wrapping the salmon tightly in foil (use a double layer with parchment paper if preferred)
- Sprinkle with more fresh cilantro (or use parsley if you’re not a fan of cilantro) and serve with your favorite sides to make it a complete meal.
Light, tasty and perfect for busy weeknights.