An easy no-bake peanut butter cup cheesecake pie on a chocolate graham cracker crust with a rich creamy filling loaded with chopped peanut butter cups and piled on top.
This No-Bake Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Pie is not only simple to whip up, it’s loaded with two sizes of Reese’s peanut butter cups AND peanut butter chips — plus it’s completely no-bake.
No-bake desserts are the best during the summer heat when you need to bring along a sweet treat to a potluck or a party but don’t want to turn on your oven.
I made this pie a few weeks ago to bring along to a friend’s bbq since she is a big peanut butter fan. I based it off of the No-Bake Cinnamon Peanut Butter Pie I made earlier in the year and decided to add some peanut butter cups this time. Best. Decision. Ever.
The pie was polished off in no time with no leftovers.
The peanut butter cream cheese filling is rich, creamy and totally irresistible especially once you add the chopped peanut butter cups.
It’s topped off with both regular and mini peanut butter cups, a handful of peanut butter chips and some drizzled hot fudge sauce.
Finally a few dollops of whipped cream ties everything together.
This pie is rich, decadent and overflowing with flavor. It’s packed with plenty of chocolate and peanut butter making it a total chocolate and peanut butter lover’s dream and perfect for sharing at your next summer barbecue.
An easy and decadent no-bake peanut butter cheesecake on a chocolate graham cracker crust loaded with chopped peanut butter cups in the filling as well piled on top.
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
1 and 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs (about 13 full sheet graham crackers)
6 tablespoons granulated sugar
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
For the filling
1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup smooth peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 cup cold whipping cream or one 8 ounce package of frozen whipped topping
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
8 peanut butter cups (chopped)
For the garnish
6 peanut butter cups
1/4 cup mini peanut butter cups
1/4 cup peanut butter chips
1/4 cup hot fudge sauce or melted chocolate
- Place graham crackers and sugar into the bowl of a food processor and pulse into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter and process just until the crumbs are moistened and stick together when you press with your fingers. Press into a 9" pie plate or springform pan using a spoon or measuring cup to compress crust down. Place in the freezer while you make the filling.
For the filling:
- In a separate large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until light and creamy. Add the peanut butter and vanilla extract until combined then slowly add the powdered sugar until uniform and well incorporated.
- In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer with the whisk attachment to whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Gently fold the whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture. Stir in the chopped peanut butter cups.
- Pour into the prepared pie shell and freeze until set for about 3 hours.
- Garnish with whipped cream and top with peanut butter cups, peanut butter chips, fudge sauce or melted chocolate if desired.
- Serve chilled.
Store in the fridge covered, for up to 3 days.
More no-bake treats:
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake – Crazy for Crust
No Bake White Chocolate Velvet Pie – Chocolate, Chocolate & More
No Bake Banana Nilla Pie – Mommy Musings
More peanut butter treats:
Reese’s Peanut Butter Skillet Cookie
Peanut Butter Cup Oreo Icebox Cake
Easy No-Bake Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars