Strawberry Icebox Cake – the perfect easy NO BAKE dessert for summer. Best of all, this strawberry shortcake inspired recipe has only 5 ingredients with a video. A hit at potlucks & BBQ’s. With cheesecake pudding (or cream cheese), whipped cream, graham crackers & strawberries.
Once summer is in full swing, this No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake shows up a lot at our house. Our weekends are usually busy visiting family and friends and they all love whenever we show up with this cool and creamy dessert. It reminds me of the classic Strawberry Shortcake with a creamy cheesecake filling.
I have a few other versions of this popular cake that we make often. They are super EASY to whip up and ridiculously simple to customize.
A few of our favorites include:
- Mixed Berry Icebox Cake another popular reader favorite for 4th of July & Memorial Day
- Cherry Cheesecake
- Peanut Cup Butter Oreo
- Monster Cookie
- Pumpkin Icebox Cake – great for fall or Halloween parties
Plus, they taste amazing and are the best to make on a hot day when you just don’t feel like turning on the oven.
You only need 5 ingredients for this easy No Bake Strawberry Icebox Cake:
- Layers of sliced sweet strawberries
- Freshly whipped cream mixed with cheesecake pudding (<—affiliate link) (If you can’t find cheesecake flavored pudding, you can either use vanilla pudding or omit the pudding part and beat in one 8 ounce package of softened cream cheese to mix in with the whipped cream instead)
- Graham crackers that soften into an airy cake-like texture as it rests in the fridge in a pan.
How easy is that? I’ve even made a Facebook video to show you how simple this comes together:
Make ahead tips:
- Slice the strawberries the day before and store in a large zip-top freezer bag
- Make the pudding ahead of time and store in an airtight container
- Lay out how many graham crackers you need (you can also use vanilla wafers or even vanilla Oreo cookies if you prefer)
Another great thing about these no bake cakes? Swap in your favorite mix of chopped nuts, a drizzle of chocolate or whatever you have on hand!
Or add in some fresh mix of triple berries like I did here with my No Bake Mixed Berry version.
Bring one along to any summer potluck or barbecue and it’s guaranteed to be a hit with never any leftovers.
More Treats You Might Enjoy:
More no bake treats from around the web:
Banana Split Dessert – Brown Eyed Baker
Peanut Butter Bars – Sally’s Baking Addiction
Peanut Butter Lush – The Domestic Rebel