These Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packets are the perfect easy campfire or weeknight meal. Best of all, they are filled with a sweet and savory Asian glazed chicken, broccoli, edamame, green beans, pineapple and bell peppers. Throw them on the grill or in the oven to cook and serve with some rice or your favorite side dish.
Summer is all about easy meals with minimal clean-up and foil packet dinners are just the solution.
These Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packets are a complete meal that require hardly any effort! The great thing is that you can toss them on the grill while you’re camping or cook them in the oven on a busy weeknight.
We love anything that includes teriyaki sauce and if you do too, here are a few other easy recipes to get you started:
- Chicken Zoodles with Teriyaki Sauce
- Slow Cooker Teriyaki Chicken
- One Pan Teriyaki Chicken with Vegetables
- One Pot Teriyaki Rice with Chicken
- Baked Teriyaki Salmon
- Teriyaki Salmon Foil Packets
- Beef Zoodles with Teriyaki Sauce
- Teriyaki Shrimp Noodles
- Grilled Pineapple Teriyaki Chicken Caesar Salad
The best part is how easy these foil packet meals are to customize with your favorite protein or vegetables.
These foil packets are full of a sweet and savory Asian-glazed chicken, broccoli, bell peppers, pineapple, edamame, and green beans. It’s a classic flavor combination that makes for an amazing meal.
Recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Foil Packets
This recipe starts off with a yummy sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. This homemade version requires just a handful of ingredients and is ready in minutes. However, you can totally use your favorite store-bought version in a pinch.
Divide the chicken onto four 18 x 12 sheets of foil (you can also add a layer of parchment paper inside the foil if you prefer using parchment paper instead)
Arrange your favorite veggies around the chicken. Drizzle the chicken and vegetable mixture with teriyaki sauce.
Finally, wrap up in foil and bake or grill to tender perfection. Serve with some rice, quinoa or your favorite sides with a sprinkle of sesame seeds and green onions.
These teriyaki chicken packets are the perfect easy weeknight meal. It’s a super easy way to have a fun and festive Asian-inspired dinner without a lot of clean up!
MAKE-AHEAD AND MEAL PREP TIPS FOR THIS TERIYAKI CHICKEN FOIL PACKETS:
- Delicious for leftovers or make a batch on Sunday meal prep and pack for your weekly school or work lunch bowls
- For easier weekly meal prep – chop all the vegetables ahead of time and store in an airtight container the night before.
- Pack with your favorite side – Jasmine rice, brown rice, cauliflower rice or spiralized vegetables – zoodles – I love using these 3 compartment lunch containers
More foil pack meals: