No Bake Energy Bites made with ONLY 5 ingredients! Best of all, this recipe is so simple to make.
The best part is, you can easily make them ahead of time and pack them for on the go. Plus, this recipe is made in just one bowl and makes a large batch so you can meal prep and have them ready for whenever you need it.
They also make the perfect little pick-me up for before or after a workout and are just enough to satisfy that sweet tooth craving.
For this No Bake Energy Bites recipe, you ONLY need 5 ingredients:
- old-fashioned oats (use gluten free if necessary) (I used my Bob’s Red Mill)
- shredded coconut (I used unsweetened but you can use any you have on hand) – or use almond meal, ground flax seed, oat flour or protein powder instead
- peanut butter (almond butter or can also use your favorite nut or sunflower or pumpkin seed butter to keep these nut-free)
- honey (can also swap in maple syrup, brown rice syrup, agave or date paste instead)
- chocolate chunks / chips (you can use chopped fruit or nuts instead)
You can easily use your favorite nut or seed butter you have in your pantry. If you are looking for a recipe without any added sweetener – you can use banana instead like I did in the Cranberry Energy Bites and feel free to swap out the chocolate for nuts instead.
They are completely NO BAKE and make a delicious healthy snack. We love making a double batch and enjoying them straight from the fridge when we need a quick pick me up.